Saturday, November 21, 2009

A Good Third Period For a Point

 Well If there was one period to watch; it was the third.  Was away from the tv for a few hours and could only read some posts of the play.  Well for once I might have enjoyed missing a few of my favorite teams periods.

  Now like I said; the third period.  Wow Cammalleri! That whole line looked great!  Our defence is playing quite well together and O'Bryne looks like he never missed a shift. 

  Now George Laraque; whats up with that.  Maybe he has read the silly posts made from some people saying that he should run around and do whatever he could do to cause trouble; even if it meant a penalty.  I am not one of these posters.  One thing that sets him apart from other heavy weights is the urge not to take dumb penalties. 

  I dont expect Big George to be reading my blog, but please just do what you do best.  You know your better than that.

GO HABS GO!!!!!

 

Chris is active on SportsNet as BCHabFan, loves hockey, watches CBC,TSN,RDS anywhere he can watch a Montreal Canadiens Game! Go Habs Go!

No comments: