Sunday, November 15, 2009

Whats the Plan after a bad Effort

Sunday morning

  I have been a fan of the Club de Hockey for all my life.  I witnessed a game last night that broke a record.  Players and Goalies who lived in the Gretzky era saw many records broken and re-broken.  The last thing they wanted to be immortalized as the player he deked or the goalie he scored on to break these records.  My point is that Montreal is on the wrong side of this record.  Now it was a team record for Nashville for most shots in a period; but a record is a record.  Good on them.

  I wake this morning thinking of what had happened and who to blame.  I understand that the teams defence is devistated with injurys; what i dont understand is the players who take to the ice not playing an inspired game.  When teams get injurys; which every team gets, its the players left on the ice that have to answer the call.

  Are these players on my favorite team a bunch men who dont care if they win or lose?  I dont think so, but its not my job to call players out on their performance.  I am more than a witness, I am a fan.

My job is to cheer my team on through and through...

GO HABS GO!!



Chris is active on SportsNet as BCHabFan, loves hockey, watches CBC,TSN,RDS anywhere he can watch a Montreal Canadiens Game! Go Habs Go!

No comments: